Exactech Pty Ltd is a South African company specializing in Digital Forensics, Cybersecurity and Fraud Risk Management.
The company provides services to clients from across the globe, with a strong focus on the African continent.
Our primary mission is to help organizations improve their fraud (white-collar & cybercrime) resistance levels and thus become more profitable.
Secondary to that is to make a positive contribution in ethics in business at our clients and society in general.
At Exactech, we provide the client with a step-by-step program that they can follow to build a ‘resistance pathway’ that will assist them building their organization back to its viable and sustainable state.
- 2007 – Exactech formed by Antonio Pooe, with the primary focus being on Cyber Forensics, Information Security and fraud investigations
- 2008 – Mario Fazekas joins, bringing with Fraud Risk Management expertise, enabling us to provide an end-to-end risk management service to ensure that our clients don’t have any ‘weak links’ in their businesses.
- 2019 – Exactech offers a unique survey platform called SurveyFiesta
- 2020 – We expand to offer full e-discovery services and a cloud based solution through LexTrado EDS (Pty) Ltd
- 2020 – We partner with KnowBe4 to offer new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing tests.
Exactech’s Directors are CFE’s (Certified Fraud Examiners) and/or hold legal degrees or information systems degrees.
All of this gives Exactech a global reach and is a move towards becoming a trusted global provider of digital forensics and fraud risk management services.
IIA (SA) Training Provider
ACFE (SA) Training Provider
SAICA Training Provider